Crazy cousins

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Party, whale watching and stuff


Helluuuuu!!! Me, Auður, Emma Ýrr, Biggi and Anna Sólveig went WHALE WATCHING last sunday! The pictures you can see HERE. We also wen to Þórsmörk a few weeks ago. You can see the pictures from that HERE.
I also had a little party for a few of my friends and Anna was there too... took a few pics on my new camere, but they are not exactly to put on Emma Ýrr´s web site, so I have to find a good picture web site first and put my pics there...

Anyways, what´s up?? Who of you Icelandic cousins want to meet up late this summer and have a little cousins party? I´m game...I´m even ready to have it at my place. We can cook something good together (if you´re nice, maybe me and Auður will make pizza - the best pizza in the world) and have a few beers and a few laughs... What do you say??? Who´s game??

Archive
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
Bloggers

Crazy cousins
Ýrr
Auður
Vigdís
Vigdís Eva
Gummi Palli
Magnús Már
Kolbeinn Karl
Francis Guðmundur

MySpace
Vigdís Eva
Gummi Palli
Auður
Ýrr

Family Stuff
Emma Ýrr
Hlíf & Geir