Crazy cousins

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Summertime yeah..not
(Me and my friend Hildur at Olafsvik)

What the hell(!) happened to the summer??? Where did it go???? It's just rain rain rain!! :'(

Our Gummi Palli's and Gummi's family wing went to Italy a couple of weeks ago! Had a great time in a Tuscany villa with everybody!! Happy happy joy joy...drank lots of red wine and ate good food. I'm so sad being back. Gummi Palli and Gummi have a great story about a little trip to Livorno...care to share? :)
I also went to this little town called Olafsvik last
weekend and it was great!! I stayed in this cozy trailer something something with seven others and we had lots of fun....the only thing bad was that my phone was stolen, so I had to buy a new one and I don't have any phonenr. so if you could sms me your numers here in Iceland I would be veeeeeeeeeery thankful! ;)
After this trip to Olafsvik I'm dying to get out of Reykjavik and travel around, so if anyone's up for it, I'm game!

Vigdis Eva

Archive
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
Bloggers

Crazy cousins
Ýrr
Auður
Vigdís
Vigdís Eva
Gummi Palli
Magnús Már
Kolbeinn Karl
Francis Guðmundur

MySpace
Vigdís Eva
Gummi Palli
Auður
Ýrr

Family Stuff
Emma Ýrr
Hlíf & Geir